Friday, January 3, 2014

Beautiful Russian correspondent girl speaks Arabic fluently

"Anna Knyhenko", correspondence for channel Russia Today in Arabic, was born in the Russian city of Kursk, graduated from the Faculty of Arts, Department of Journalism at the University of the Russian friendship between peoples in Moscow.

 

Before "Russia Today," she worked as a reporter in "Channel One" Russian television. Anna says: The first question the people addressed to me is, "Why did you choose the Arabic language??" This may seem strange, even for me, since no one in my family knows Arabic or has memories of the Arab countries. but I can not explain what does not explained, I love the oriental culture and the lovers do not ask why.








 






Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to MySpace Stumble It Share to Reddit Share to Delicious More...

Leave a comment to let the others know...

1 comment:

  1. جميل جدا ان نرا اللغه العربيه في افواه الغرب .. رائع

    ReplyDelete